Wednesday, 18 April 2012
black 'n blue
Matalan Dress and Noe shoes c/o Sarenza. Mae loves these shoes as much as I do...she makes a beeline for them whenever they are in her reach! Actually, she likes shoes in general, which is a sign she's the right cat for me!
HAIR DOWN! This never happens. You can't really tell, but it's got so long, especially at the back. It is in dire need of being coloured again, which will happen asap (weekend, I hope!). I'm thinking of bleaching the ends to an orange-y colour for a bit of a change...kind of a sunset ombre type thing...oh I don't know. I'm in one of those "I hate my hair" phases...any suggestions?
Happy Wednesday folks, half way there!
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)